Thank you so much for looking at my cakes! I specialize in novelty cakes and cupcakes. Keep checking back to this page as there are more pictures to come. Please email me at KatysKreativeCakes@gmail.com with questions about design and pricing on my cakes. Please include this information:
~Name, contact information, and best time to contact you
~How many people the cake will need to feed
~What type of event is the cake for
~What design you need
~The date of the event*
~List any food allergies that I need to be aware of. I may not be able to change the recipe to exclude certain ingredients.

*IMPORTANT: Availability is based on the size and number of cakes I am making on the date of your event. I am the only cake "stylist."
**Unfortunately I am unable to accomodate large wedding cakes at this time.

See the Link below on the right, I also make party invitations and handmade cards, and now adorable ribbon roses hair clips, headbands and necklaces ect...! Great for a gift!

Payment

I am currently accepting the following payment types:
Cash
Cashiers Check
Money Order
PayPal

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Judy!


No comments:

Post a Comment